Chuck

Chuck

Monday, August 19, 2019

Practice Panther pt. 2



So I'm going freehand with my NEW AIRBRUSH!!! Did I say I really like it? It even has my name on it!

Got the previous failed attempt stripped off and a new base coat of yellow, time to add the green.


Add the red next. Also did a little splatter of green to get some green dots on the yellow.



Looking good!
Then I added the yellow spots using a brush.






Now I'm going to practice my chipping.

Apparently I skipped photos of adding decals. Straight on to chipping. I started with the light grey and it really looks like I over did it. Just bear with me, it will all work out.
After the light grey I went back over all those spots again with a darker grey and it really toned it down quite a bit:
This hatch came out great!!!!
Let me show you a couple of shots of the turret, and incidentally the scratch across the number is just two dimensional using paint. Looks like a real gash to me.

That's it for this post. I'll post pictures of the finished product next time.
Thanks for stopping by. Leave comments if you feel like it.


1 comment: