I didn't put any rigging on this one but I plan to in the current project. More about that in a later post.
It was a pretty quick build as you can see; only 5 steps in the directions.
http://uamf.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5567 and yes it's a "dog" of a kit but hey, a buck a model? Can't beat that. And I've already said I'm not trying to build a museum piece here or anything. I just want to try a flight build and give rigging a shot. I don't think I'll use human hair though. Or animal hair for that matter either.
Didn't turn out too bad.
I was also worried about cleaning up the exhaust pipes since they are so tiny and thin but I was able to make it all the way to the last pair before I broke one. But I got it back together and once painted you won't be able to tell. I started test fitting pieces and I could see there was going to be more modification and cleanup as I go.
So here I am so far:
Next I'm going to be working on rigging the struts and filling in some holes near the exhaust connections, hiding seams, and those little mold spots on the wings.
Thanks for reading and please leave some comments.