Well if you call modifying a model to anything other than straight out of the box then this qualifies.
You'll also notice these guys have shirt sleeves as opposed to the standard sleeveless orcs. I just always seem to be partial to having something different and unique. Also I had had this splinter camouflage scheme in mind and wanted more surface to paint it on so shirt sleeves = more surface.
Well that's all I've got for this week. Let me know what you think.
I've spent most of this week taking pictures so I'll have a good stock of fillers to keep up posting, and doing some research on a project build I've been wanting to do for a long time. Plus mini-me had his 7th birthday this weekend and I've been building Call of Duty Mega Blocs instead of my models. I hope to get started on documenting the build project soon, we'll see.