Chuck

Chuck

Friday, January 3, 2014

This week's update: Russ from Hasslefree Miniatures
This is a good figure. In fact I think all of the Hasslefree minis are really great figures. They also have great customer service too by the way. If you haven't seen them you should check them out www.hfminis.co.uk

I think he turned out pretty good. Gosh I need a better camera. I think I used a satin clear coat on this one. It seems shinier ?? more shiny in the picture than in real life. I have a few figures in flat clear coat I'll shoot next time around and see how much a difference it makes.



The shield turned out nice. I kept an eye on the 5 day forecast graphics for quite a few days this spring trying to come up with a way to somewhat resemble a thunder cloud. I think it turned out good.

Well there he is. Now I need to use him in a game. Hope you liked it. Constructive comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment